Join the club
Membership of the Club is open to all Student Members of the University. Membership may be approved for other individuals by arrangement with the Executive Committee. Benefits include...
- Subsidised travel and entry to the Varsity Match
- Subsidised travel and accommodation at the December training camp
- Subsidised travel and entry to BUCS
- Free access to the club's Wednesday night training
- Free copy of the annual club journal
- Opportunity to purchase club stash
- 25% off all KanPas products
- Subsidised annual dinner
- Opportunity to use and borrow club equipment
- Free membership of West Anglia Orienteering Club - the local 'open' orienteering club for Cambridge
- And so many more...
Join the mailing list
Visit mailman to join the main soc-cuoc mailing list
There is also a more informal soc-cuoc-chat list
Online membership form
If you will be a regular attender at training and club activities, the membership benefits greatly outweigh the membership fee.
Please read the Code of Conduct, Safety Statement and Risk Assessment before joining.
You can read how we will store and use this data in our Privacy Notice.
The membership fee is £28.00